This week’s additions to the Forza Motorsport 6 Garage lend to the array of exciting rides from nearly every genre of car.
Leading off this week’s Forza Garage is a pair of 2014 British Touring Car Championship racers. Both cars are built to the Next Generation Touring Car specifications. The #67 Audi was helmed by driver Robb Holland and the #80 Toyota by Ginetta racer Tom Ingram.
Don’t forget to give the rest of this week’s lineup their due as well. There isn’t a piece of tarmac in the world these rides wouldn’t be happy to lay down some rubber. You can see the list below.
Here’s a closer look at our BTCC racecars:
2014 Audi #67 Rotek Racing S3 Saloon
Notable Jalopnik contributor Robb Holland was the first American driver to ever compete in a full season of the British Touring Car Championship. With the help of Rotek Racing based at the Nürburgring, the ultimate proving ground for anything with wheels, the team fielded this Audi S3 Saloon. Holland’s goals for the season were humble given each race of the season would be the first time he had seen each track. The team placed in the top twenty more than once and, despite some unfortunate on-track incidents that ended their chances early, earned points by the end of the season. For Forza fans, this BTCC racer is ready to relive its track time at Brands Hatch or anywhere else you choose to race.
2014 Toyota #80 Speedworks Motorsport Avensis
Speedworks Motorsport has seen success in the Ginetta G50 Cup, British GT4, and the British GT Championship to name a few notable series. The husband and wife team of Christian and Amy Dick debuted the first Next Generation Touring Car in 2011 and since climbed the steep learning curve. By 2014, the team doubled in size and had taken on promising young Ginetta driver Tom Ingram. A mostly trouble-free 2014 season saw the #80 to nine point finishes out of twelve races run, including two top-ten placings. The Toyota Avensis is a large four-door saloon that is not available in North America. In its BTCC racing dress, you can experience what has made it a success in Europe and Japan.
Take a look at the rest of the cars we are adding to the Forza Garage this week:
- 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
- 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
- 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R
- 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205
- 1992 Honda NSX-R
- 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455
- 2002 Camaro 35th Anniversary SS
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG
- 2012 Ultima GTR
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 1997 Land Rover Defender 90
- 2014 Audi #67 Rotek Racing S3 Saloon
- 2014 Toyota #80 Speedworks Motorsport Avensis
- 2014 Honda #2 Castrol Honda Civic WTCC
- 2014 Honda #5 Zengo Motorsport Civic WTCC
- 2014 Toyota #20 United Autosports Avensis
- 2014 Toyota #11 Handy Motorsport Avensis
- 1991 Ferrari 512 TR
- 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
- 1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti 16v Mk2
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
- 1987 Buick Regal GNX
- 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is
- 2013 Lexus GS350 F Sport
- 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale
- 1980 Renault 5 Turbo
- 2015 Jaguar XFR-S
- 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
- 2013 Mazda MX-5
- 1994 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta
- 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
- 1993 Jaguar XJ220
- 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
- 1990 Subaru Legacy RS
- 2002 Acura RSX Type-S
- 2003 Audi RS 6
- 1991 GMC Syclone
- 1973 Mazda RX-3
- 1995 BMW M5 E34
Forza Motorsport 6 coming on Sept. 15.