EVGA has introduced the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID, an “all-in-one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug in and play! The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID is available as a complete unit, or upgrade kit.
Of course, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID is also powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features. Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing.
- Built on Maxwell – the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming.
- Hydro Performance without the hassle – All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Sleek Looks – Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper Base – Provides maximum heat transfer.
- Virtually Silent Operation – Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
- Built-in Radiator and Fan – Built-in 120mm radiator and fan helps dissipate the heat, keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customised.
- Cooling for VRM and Memory – VRM and Memory cooling solution separated from GPU, allowing for lowest GPU temperatures, and efficient VRM and Memory cooling.
Learn more about the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 HYBRID, here: