The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N graphics card is designed for overclocking perfection. With a 14+3 power phase design, this new digitally controlled VRM can deliver up to 600A of current, all delivered through three power inputs. A pre-binned GPU, ACX 2.0+, and the ability to go single slot with the included single slot bracket, makes this one of the most versatile graphics cards on the planet. And now, you can get a K|NGP|N card customised for you with EVGA’s Ultimate OC Project.
Ultimate OC Project
With this new card EVGA is introducing a brand new way to purchase, by allowing you to select the best card to suit your needs. For the first time ever, EVGA is introducing a way to select your approximate GPU ASIC (approximate OC performance) Quality before purchasing. Every single piece of silicon, whether it be a CPU or GPU, varies when it comes to maximum overclocking. On GPUs, ASIC quality is one way to determine potential overclock performance. Please note this ASIC Quality DOES NOT guarantee any specific overclock performance, it is merely a guide. The higher the ASIC Quality, the higher the potential overclock performance and the rarer the GPU. Of course, this can and will vary.
Built for Overclocking
- Custom LED Control – Change the colour of your card through software with EVGA PrecisionX.
- 12 Layer PCB – Robust PCB layout with extra copper for smooth power delivery.
- 14+3 Phase Fully Digital VRM – Improved efficiency, power capacity, and an average of 28C cooler operating temperature.
- ACX 2.0+ Cooling + Metal Shroud – Improved cooling with lower fan power consumption and 4X longer fan lifespan. All surrounded in a premium metal shroud.
- dB Inverter – EVGA’s ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C generating 0dB of noise.
- EVBot Connector Onboard – Allows robust tuning and control over all aspects of the graphics card.
- Included K|NGP|N Backplate – Built on backplate provides rigidity, plus backlight feature enables full control over brightness and colour.
- MMCP – Memory/MOSFET Cooling Plate+ provides direct contact with memory and MOSFETs reducing temperature.
- OTS – Onboard thermal sensors allow for automatic real-time extreme overclock tuning to achieve the highest OC possible.
- Probe-It Connector – Easily monitor your voltages in real-time with a Voltmeter.
- Quick Switch Triple BIOS – Easily switch between three BIOSes with the flick of a switch.
- SHP – Straight Heat Pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
- Single Slot Ready – Included single slot bracket allows you to convert to a true single slot card with waterblock.
Availability of the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N starts from 22 July 2015.
Learn more here: http://eu.evga.com/articles/00944/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-980-Ti-KINGPIN/