Key features of Armored Warfare on PlayStation 4:
- Global Operations – a unique blend of PvP and PvE modes using a large-scale battlefield. Capture special zones, call airstrikes, get additional supplies, resist the enemy AI support and ensure the AI cover the back, respawn during the battle – all this comes on large scale maps for Real Tank Action!
- Cutting-Edge Technology – get immersed into the modern battlefield with overhead surveillance drones, airstrikes, guided missiles fire and smoke grenades all playing tactical roles. The state of the art vehicles players can command are divided in five classes:
- Unyielding Main Battle Tanks, such as the American Abrams
- Nimble Light Tanks, such as the Polish PL-01
- Lightning-fast Armored Fighting Vehicles, such as the British Fox
- Stealthy and deadly long-range Tank Destroyers, such as the Italian Centauro 120
- Self-Propelled Guns functioning as heavy fire support, such as the German Panzerhaubitze 2000
- Co-Op Missions – Team up with friends to carry out the most difficult missions sent down by command. The enemy’s superior forces, controlled by artificial intelligence, will present a serious obstacle to become victorious and fulfill all special objectives in the mission.
- PvP Experience – Engage in challenging, fast-paced player versus player combat. Collaborate with allies and execute clever tactics and maneuvers to emerge triumphant from the theater of war once the smoke has cleared. Armored Warfare is easy to learn, but challenging to master.