The time has come to become a mercenary legend in Armored Warfare on PlayStation 4. Publisher My.com invites Founders to be among the first of the armored vanguard to roll out onto the modern battlefields of its Early Access phase which launches today! Armored Warfare allows players to take control of the most innovative and cutting-edge technology in modern ground warfare. Collect and own vehicles from a vast fleet available within the game, including iconic tanks such as the German Leopard, the deadly Russian Terminator and the acclaimed American Abrams.
Players team up with friends to tackle difficult co-op missions or take the fight to their rivals navigating across large interactive maps, avoiding airstrikes and ruthless AI. Alternatively, players can partake in an explosive mix of competitive and cooperative gameplay through the revolutionary Global Operations mode. Tank commanders with the urge to start their engines and load their cannons now can get a two-week long head start on launch by purchasing one of the founder packs with premium tanks, exclusive commander, premium time and currency, and much more.
Key features of Armored Warfare on PlayStation 4:
- Global Operations – a unique blend of PvP and PvE modes using a large-scale battlefield. Capture special zones, call airstrikes, get additional supplies, resist the enemy AI support and ensure the AI cover the back, respawn during the battle – all this comes on large scale maps for Real Tank Action!
- Cutting-Edge Technology – get immersed into the modern battlefield with overhead surveillance drones, airstrikes, guided missiles fire and smoke grenades all playing tactical roles. The state of the art vehicles players can command are divided in five classes:
- Unyielding Main Battle Tanks, such as the American Abrams
- Nimble Light Tanks, such as the Polish PL-01
- Lightning-fast Armored Fighting Vehicles, such as the British Fox
- Stealthy and deadly long-range Tank Destroyers, such as the Italian Centauro 120
- Self-Propelled Guns functioning as heavy fire support, such as the German Panzerhaubitze 2000
- Co-Op Missions – Team up with friends to carry out the most difficult missions sent down by command. The enemy’s superior forces, controlled by artificial intelligence, will present a serious obstacle to become victorious and fulfill all special objectives in the mission.
- PvP Experience – Engage in challenging, fast-paced player versus player combat. Collaborate with allies and execute clever tactics and maneuvers to emerge triumphant from the theater of war once the smoke has cleared. Armored Warfare is easy to learn, but challenging to master.