The debelopers announced, that the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Tech Alpha update brings innovative sword fighting experience for gamers. Here’s an overview:
- New content: Massive Tech Alpha update including sword fighting, horse riding, new locations and quests and more
- New languages: English voice overs will be supplemented by French and German subtitles
Here’s more about the Update according to the developer:
Tech Alpha 0.4 content
A massive update available was released to Kingdom Come: Deliverance backers! New features and improvements include:
- Unique sword combat system created and designed with medieval arts experts, to give a real sense of 15th century fighting techniques. Players can now try to master theLongsword, 7 different attacks and 5 special combos. They can now try to defeat opponents of different levels while taking into account the following features:
- Aiming at 5 different body parts.
- Managing stamina for improved parrying or attacks.
- Using special technics such as half-swording, pommel strikes, clinch, etc.
- Punching, Kicking or pushing to the ground opponents.
- Defeating, protections from leather to full plate armor. Each requiring special tactics and technics.
- Map expansion: 4 times bigger than the previous update, with new locations, including Merhojed village, an army camp with proving grounds, shooting range and a secret stash guarded by Cuman raiders.
- 7 additional quests including English voice-overs.
- Experience new features like alchemy, lock picking, archery or grave digging.
- New languages: We are releasing German and French subtitles today!
The Windows PC Alpha version of the game is available with additional content for people backing Kingdom Come: Deliverance development on www.KingdomComeRPG.com.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be available in Summer 2016 for PC, Xbox One and PS4.