Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith Productions today revealed new details about Lord of the Hunt, the first DLC expansion pack for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, available for purchase and to Season Pass holders later this year.
According to the press release, the expansion will bring “hours of new gameplay” and will introduce:
- New Story & Lore — Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Missions & Challenges — New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Nemeses — Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters — Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Epic Runes — Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild — Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin — Lord of the Hunt skin transform Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.