Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is available now for Windows, Mac and Linux on Steam (watch the Launch trailer below). Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is a 3D, digital, turn based, strategy game, which builds upon the classic board game experience, and adds new RPG style mechanics, additional weapons, enemy types, an all-new chapter and loads of other new features. Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.
Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is rated PEGI 16 and is available for $29.99, €27.99, £22.99 across all platforms. Players who own the original Space Hulk will receive a 15% discount off the RRP.
Features for Space Hulk: Ascension Edition include:
- Huge amounts of content – 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters
- New enemies – new Genestealer variations for you to face in the depths of the Space Hulk.
- New mechanics – a complete reworking of the board game rules and mechanics. It’s still the Space Hulk game you love, re-imagined for a new experience.
- Customisation – RPG-style skill progression and player squad management allow you to create your own tailor-made team of hardened veterans.
- New weapons, more complex maps, combi-weapons and flash missions.
- 10 times the amount of content of the original game, with 50 – 100 hours of game time.