Headup Games announces today hex map strategy game Tank Operations: European Campaign for iPad, developed by Linked Dimensions. The game will release next Thursday, February 12th 2015.
Watch now the brand new iPad Trailer:
Tank Operations: European Campaign is a turn-based, tactical wargame featuring a dozen nail-biting historical scenarios set on the diverse battlefields of World War II. With more than 50 faithfully-rendered, authentic military combat units, along with sabotage options and the need to manage your supply chain, the game will keep armchair generals occupied for hours in realistic combat scenarios.
Battle scenarios range from the landing of Allied troops in northwestern Africa to the invasion of Southern Italy, and wrap with the liberation of Paris and the final battle in Berlin.
- Engaging and intense turn-based gameplay
- Feel the weight of the war on your shoulders as the AI reacts to your every move on the battlefield
- A dozen historical scenarios to challenge your combat acumen
- More than fifty authentic combat and support units, based on real-world tanks, planes and infantry
- Destroy bridges, Capture buildings or Jam Weapons with over ten special skills
- Supply Chain Management is key – make sure your forces are well armed and well fuelled for battle
- Sabotage options: Covertly break the enemy’s supply chain, disrupting their well-laid combat plans
- Optimized and intuitive iPad touch controls
- No In-App-Purchases, no ads!