Not long ago we told you we think that the predator will be part of Mortal Kombat X. After that the Xbox Store listed the Predator as fighter for the upcoming action hit Mortal Kombat X. Than Nether Realms released a teaser that show the Hunter as a figher of this game. Now, publisher Warner Bros. Games officially announced that the Predator will be included in one of four pieces of DLC. But you have to buy the game’s premium edition. The other three pieces of DLC add the previously announced Jason Voorhees, Tanya, and Tremor. Each of the packs will also include new skins for existing characters.
Here’s a complete list of what each packs incl.:
- The Ultimate Horror Pack:
- Playable character Jason Voorhees
- Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac
- The Klassic Pack #1:
- Playable character Tanya
- Klassic skins for Kano, Sonya and Liu Kang
- The Predator / Prey Pack:
- Playable character Predator
- Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax
- The Klassic Pack #2:
- Playable character, Tremor
- Klassic skins for Quan Chi, Jax and Kung Lao
For more about the different editions, take a look here. For more about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our previous reports. Mortal Kombat X launches April 14 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC. A mobile version of the game coming, too. For more about the leaked Mortal Kombat X images that Showing achievements & new characters, take a look here.