NCSoft released the Pacth-Notes for the first WildStar Update coming in 2015. Take a look at the List below:
- Players will now have access to a low-level training dungeon called Protogames Academy, teaching them the team mechanics that will lead to greater success in group content.
- We’re releasing a brand new level-six Shiphand Mission called They Came From Fragment Zero! which takes place in the unexplored reaches of the Halon Ring!
- There are now Veteran versions of all Shiphand Missions, giving max-level solo and group players additional content once they reach level cap.
- We have enhanced the LFG tool, which now includes access to all Shiphand Missions – allowing players to queue up whether they want to play solo or with a group.
- A new random queue bonus has been added to the group finder that will yield valuable currency and experience along with helping queue times.
- We added tons of new player customization options – including costumes, as well as the ability to alter your avatar’s physical appearance after character creation!
- We made significant adjustments to the quest experience in our early zones, focusing on things like quest flow, objective counts, and group accessibility.
- We’ve improved the Dungeon Medal system, providing greater insight into how you are progressing through a dungeon’s objectives, and rewarding you every step of the way.
- We’ve added a new currency type called Glory which is earned by completing dungeons and raids. Glory can be exchanged for high-quality gear in the capital cities.
- A new dungeon, called Ultimate Protogames, which offers our max-level players exciting new challenges from the galaxy’s most infamous (and profit-minded!) corporation!
- We are adjusting the group size requirement for Datascape from 40 to 20 players, allowing more players to experience this awesome raid!
For more, take alook at the WildStar News-Page.