Headup Games announced that Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic coming for iOS and Android on 5th March 2015.
Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic is RPG/Roguelike experience! Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs! Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- Thirty unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a llama has hair on its body.
- Thirteen mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. Epic bossfights waiting!
- Three campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Hero in the world!
For more about, take a look at our review here.