Here are some Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus infos for you:
What is Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus?
Take control of one of the most technologically advanced armies in the Imperium – The AdeptusMechanicus.
AsMagos Dominus Faustinius, you’ll lead the expedition on the newly rediscovered planet of Silva Tenebris.Manage resources, discover long-forgotten tech, plan tactical operations using the Noosphere technology andcontrol your Tech-Priests every move.
Your every decision will shape the missions ahead and ultimately decide the fate of the troops under yourcommand. However, choose your path carefully – the Imperium depends on it.
What are the main features of Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus?
- Augment: Flesh is weak! Upgrade your Tech-Priests’ limbs with mechanical augments made from the blessed metals ofthe Omnissiah. Customize your team with hundreds of possibilities, creating a squad to suit your playstyle.
- Difficult Decisions: Make tough decisions that will forge the future from your Ark Mechanicus, The CaestusMetalican, and send youtowards alternate endings for a truly unique playthrough.
- Experience the Noosphere: Use the AdeptusMechanicus’ evolved human cognition to scan unexplored tombs for valuable data in order togain a tactical advantage over your enemy.
- The Library: A compelling story written by Black Library author, Ben Counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personalityof the AdeptusMechanicus faction.
What platforms will Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicusrelease on?
- PC / MAC / LINUX
When will Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus release?
15th Nov 2018.
Who is developing Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus?
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus is developed by Bulwark Studios, located in Angoulême, France.
They are known for Kalypso Media’s Crowntakers.
Which factions and characters can we expect?
- You’re playing as Magos Dominus Faustinius from Mars.
- Your right hand priests are
- VIDEX a religious follower of the Omnissiah from the forgeworldMetalica
- SCAEVOLA a researcher of Xenos tech, she’s from Stygies VIII
- KHEPRA leader of the Skitarii
- A large range of enemies from the Sautekh dynasty with a fully fledged list of unique and colourful characters
Will there be a co-op mode in Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus?
No, Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus will not feature co-op and will be a pure and in depth single player experience.
Will Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus will have a multiplayer mode?
There are currently no plans for Multiplayer.
Why? We hear you ask… Well Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus has been built from the ground up to be an in depth single player experience with alternative story paths and incredible customisation options. You will get to immerse yourself into the ways of the AdeptusMechanicus like never before. Because of this focus on quality,we would have to make a completely different game if it were to have multiplayer features.
What languages will be available inWarhammer 40,000: Mechanicus?
The game will support English, German,French, Spanish, Russian and Simplified Chinese.
Will there also be a retail version?
No, Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus will only be released digitally.
What engine does Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicususe?
We’re using Unity for Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus… but you’d probably not recognise it as Unity, because if offers so many modifications and augmentations, theAdeptusMechanicus itself.
When is Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe? Before or after the Horus Heresy?
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus is set in the very middle of the Dark Imperium storyline created for 8th edition table top game. Before the great warp rift split the galaxy, a mission to Silva Tenebris was set in motion. The riftaccrued coincidently, moments before leaving the warp to enter the solar system that Silva Tenebris resides.
Who wrote the story for Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus?
A compelling story written by Black Library author, Ben Counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personality of the AdeptusMechanicus faction. Ben Counter has penned tales in the Horus Heresy-series, the Grey Knights Omnibus, Soul Drinker series and so much more.
Does Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus make use of specific Lore from e.g. the Codices or novels?
We make use of as much lore as we can, we have dug deep, so deep you’d probably not notice half the things we’ve surfaced in Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus. We’ve not pooled special characters from the lore however. This gives us and Ben Counter the freedom to create a storyline that has all the complexities and nuances to capture our vision.